The name seems to be new in the history of biblical scholars, but the ministry itself is the result of a long process of time and years of a team of many servants of God. Wise Scholars comes from a long experience of more than 37 years. In the 10th of January 2014 in Johannesburg – South Africa , Professor Paul Kilundu received a divine mandate to start both Wise Scholars ministries and University as he quoted: “This is God’s desire for new Bible scholars who will engage in scripture research to study the Bible and to teach the Word of God with one vision – to live properly and to teach people to observe whatsoever Christ has instructed the Church to do, and so He will be with us -. ” Math 28-19
Why Choose Us?
Every child of God wherever you may be you can enroll in our course program and pursue your divine goals successfully in a free environment of your own choice
What we Believe
1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, in their original writing, as fully inspired of God and accepted them as the supreme and final authority for faith and life .
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons-Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that God created man in His own image, that man sinned and thereby incurred the penalty of sin which is death physically and spiritually; that all human being inherit a sinful nature which issues (in the case of those who reach moral responsibility) in actual transgression involving personal guilt.
5. With regards to sexual behaviour, we believe in heterosexual relationships between a natural man and a natural woman within the confines of lawful matrimony. Adhere to this stated principle of sexual behaviour is an inherent requirement of membership of Wise Scholars
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins a substitutionary sacrifice according to the Scriptures and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus, His ascension into Heaven, and His present life as our High Priest and Advocate.
8. We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
9. We believe that all who repent of their sin and receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
10. We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit, empowering and equipping believers for service, with the accompanying supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit; and in fellowship with the Holy Spirit. We believe in the divinely ordained ministries of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher.
11. With regards to submission to authority, we believe in the principle of being in authority because you are under authority. As such, it is understood that membership shall be subject to submission to authority in matter pertaining to church governance, doctrine and personal behaviour and the authority shall also respect and protect the church and its ministers as divine institution in the world.
12. We believe in the resurrection of both the just and the unjust, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed, and the eternal banishment of those who have rejected the offer of salvation.
13. We believe that the one true Ministry is the whole company of those who have been redeemed by Jesus Christ and regenerated by the Holy Spirit; that the local church on earth should take its character from this concept of the Church spiritual and therefore, that the new birth and personal confession of Christ are essential of church membership.
14. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ appointed two ordinances-Baptism in water and the Lord’s Supper to be observed as act of obedience and as perpetual witnesses to the cardinal facts of the Christian faith, that Baptism is the immersion of the believer in water as a confession of identification with Christ in burial and resurrection and that the Lord’s Supper is the partaking of the emblems symbolic of the Saviour’s broken body and shed blood, in remembrance of His sacrificial death, until He comes.
15. We believe that divine healing was provided for in the Old and New Testament and is an integral part of the Gospel.
16. We believe that the bible teaches that without holiness no man can see the Lord. We believe in the doctrine of sanctification as a definite, yet progressive work of grace, commencing at the time of the new birth and continuing until consummation of salvation.
We are International
Wise Scholars work with different organisations in world for socio-educative, philanthropic and religious services, we partner with various Christian Institutions such as: Christian Churches, NGOs, Universities and Bible Colleges worldwide to benefit the Body of Christ. Our Offices are in different countries of the world.